Slavic and Eurasian Studies at UT
The Department's mission is to further excellence in our various disciplines. This means that we
- Provide quality undergraduate instruction in our language and literature programs and interdisciplinary area study courses;
- Support study abroad experiences both for graduate students and undergraduates;
- Advance knowledge in our research fields of Slavic and Eurasian languages, literatures, cultures, area studies, and linguistics;
- Prepare graduate students for both public and private sector careers.
- The Department of Slavic and Eurasian Studies and the Center for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies have joined the Austin Polish Society in a fund raising campaign with the aim of continuing and expanding Polish Studies at UT.
For more information go to Austin Polish Society's web page.
The seminar will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from August 19-30, 2013.
The Deadline for your Application is June 10th.
We welcome applications from all Texas students and faculty interested in the South Caucasus region.
Statue of St. George