Slavic and Eurasian Studies at UT
The Department's mission is to further excellence in our various disciplines. This means that we
- Provide quality undergraduate instruction in our language and literature programs and interdisciplinary area study courses;
- Support study abroad experiences both for graduate students and undergraduates;
- Advance knowledge in our research fields of Slavic and Eurasian languages, literatures, cultures, area studies, and linguistics;
- Prepare graduate students for both public and private sector careers.
- The Department of Slavic and Eurasian Studies and the Center for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies have joined the Austin Polish Society in a fund raising campaign with the aim of continuing and expanding Polish Studies at UT.
For more information go to Austin Polish Society's web page.
Make a Gift
Your gift will help us expand our educational and scholarly mission. Visit our Giving to Slavic page for more information.