Liberty Mutual, Product Management Development Program, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8594
Sun, July 6, 2014
Exlpore this position and apply via your BTT Gateway account, Job ID 8594
This program is an analytical-based 6-18 month program that will provide employees with an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in Personal Lines Product Management. Time in the role will provide exposure to Personal Lines auto, property, and specialty products. You will gain an overall understanding of the organization through interactions with many of the functional areas within our Personal Markets including Sales, Service, Claims, Actuarial, and Pricing, and your analytical work on products will be relied upon to drive state level results. The program offers a well-developed career path with one starting as a Product Associate, rotating to various groups in Product Management, leading to a full-time placement as early as 10-12 months. This position is based in Boston, MA & Seattle, WA.
• Gather data from various business sources to identify opportunity areas.
• Analyze data using quantitative techniques to make actionable recommendations.
• Work on projects of increasing responsibility, both individually and as part of a team, to build experience and skills at a pace matched to your demonstrated ability.
• Participate in our training program to learn about the industry, the company, and Product Management to establish a strong foundation to be better positioned for long term career success.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
• MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business, or related major
• 0-2 years of professional experience.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
• Leadership, quantitative and analytical skills.
• Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: