Vault Diversity Recruiting Expo - Registration Deadline
Thu, September 22, 2011 • Eventi Hotel - 851 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave), New York, NY 10001
Join us at the 2011 Vault Diversity Recruiting Expo.
The deadline to register online is September 22, 2011, event is September 23, 2011!
The Vault Diversity Recruiting Expo will provide minority, female, GLBT, and candidates with disabilities the opportunity to meet and network with recruiters from companies and government agencies who are firmly committed to increasing diversity in the financial services sector.
This event is designed to connect diverse undergraduate candidates with employers specifically in the financial sector for the following positions:
- There are no fees associated with participation at the expo.
- Vault career fairs are an open forum for students to meet with recruiters in an exhibit hall setting.
- Candidates register by submitting their credentials online. - There is no bid process to attend the expo and all students are welcome.
- Employers have access to candidate resumes in advance of the career fair.
- Employers may conduct one-on-one interviews during the expo and in such cases will contact candidates directly to schedule appointments.
- Candidates should come prepared with copies of their resumes to share with employers.
- Dress code is business attire.