AIED Council, English Teacher, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7118
Fri, May 31, 2013
Beijing 21st Century International School
Beijing 21st Century International School (originally Beijing 21st Century Experimental School) was established by Siwa Group in 1993. The school is the first full boarding school with a Policy Formulated by the Government, Capital Invested by Enterprises, and School Run by Experts in China. The school enjoys high popularity and reputation in Beijing and even nationwide. With its outstanding achievement, the school has gained wide recognition and universal praise from society year after year. It was rated as the Garden Type School in Beijing City, Excellent Electronic Education School in Beijing City, and also awarded titles involving School with the Best Influence in Beijing, The Best Recommendable Educational Institution, and a Representative of Private Schools of Supreme Operational Efficiency in Beijing. In April 2010, upon approval, the school became the first international school in Haidian District, Beijing. In April 2011, the school was approved to replace 6 Chinese graduation courses with courses organized by our school in Haidian District, Beijing.
High School English Teacher: 3 positions available, will teach English, Literature Reading and Academic Writing
Salary & Benefits:
1. Monthly Salary: 17,000 -30,000 RMB ($2,740 - $4,840)
2. Working hours:
• Monday through Friday
• No more than 26 teaching hours per week with small class sizes
• Office hours
• No more than 40 working hours per week in total
Foreign teachers and staff are provided with furnished apartments on campus, or within a short walking distance in the neighboring community.
• Visa costs paid
• Round-trip tickets or airfare subsidy once per year
• Relevant professional training provided
• Accident insurance provided
• Native English speaker
• Masters degree or higher
• TEFL/TESOL certificate or experience with ETS or AP teaching a plus
• Over 5 years’ working experience in high school education or ESL teaching
• Responsible, outgoing, friendly, hardworking and easy to work with
To apply, please complete the online application form and submit your resume at
http://www.aied-edu.org/career/GEI.html. Application deadline is 5/31/13.
Please visit us at http://aied-edu.org/career/ for more job openings.