Castleton Commodities International, Rotational Analyst – Operations, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7159
Wed, June 19, 2013
CCI Operations is looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join their team as a Rotational Analyst. The Operations group performs various functions in conjunction with and direct support of our various trading desks. The candidates will participate in an 18 month training program that will provide you with a structure series of rotations that includes 6 month cycles with P&L, Scheduling, and Settlements. At the end of the period the trainees may be offered a permanent assignment based on their capabilities and interests.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
• Strong Microsoft Excel & VBA skills is required
• Strong interest in the energy commodity’s business
• Detailed oriented and strong critical thinking skills
• Some experience with Java or C++ is helpful
Bachelor’s in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
Prior internship experience in Energy Commodities is a plus.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter through the Castleton Commodities International website at www.cci.com. Application deadline is 6/19/2013.