Annie's List, Communications Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7357
Sat, August 31, 2013
Annie’s List works to recruit, train, support and elect viable progressive Democratic women candidates who are dedicated to protecting the health, safety and financial security of Texas women and their families. By electing more progressive Democratic women and changing the face of power in Texas politics, Annie’s List aims to advance a progressive agenda. Since 2003, Annie’s List has helped elect 22 women to office and made over $3 million in contributions to our endorsed campaigns. This Annie’s List internship opportunity has three tracks.
Communication interns will learn how a political organization generates a following and communicates with it. They will:
• Assist in tracking press relevant to Annie’s List candidates and issues
• Compile mentions in the press regarding Annie’s List
• Write summaries of experiences to be shared with Annie’s List followers via Twitter, Facebook, and email
• Aide Finance and Political as needed
• An open schedule
• Strong interest in promoting women to political power
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• Google Drive familiarity
• Quick to learn
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7357. Application deadline is 8/31/2013.