Annie's List, Finance Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7358
Sat, August 31, 2013
Annie’s List works to recruit, train, support and elect viable progressive Democratic women candidates who are dedicated to protecting the health, safety and financial security of Texas women and their families. By electing more progressive Democratic women and changing the face of power in Texas politics, Annie’s List aims to advance a progressive agenda. Since 2003, Annie’s List has helped elect 22 women to office and made over $3 million in contributions to our endorsed campaigns. This Annie’s List internship opportunity has three tracks.
Finance interns will learn how to generate money for an organization the size of Annie’s List. They will:
• Maintain database and spreadsheets
• Create event materials
• Conduct donor research
• Communicate with Annie’s List donors
• Prepare mailings and solicitations
• Aide Political and Communications as needed
• An open schedule
• Strong interest in promoting women to political power
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• Google Drive familiarity
• Quick to learn
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7358. Application deadline is 8/31/2013.