InfoTrust Group, Inc. - Technical Writing & Editing Internship, Application deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7460
Wed, October 9, 2013
• Assist in the planning, writing, and editing of technical publications and training materials.
• Learn and conform to each client’s writing style.
• Edit technical publications and training materials for grammar, clarity, and adherence to style conventions.
• Provide quality control for technical publications and training materials.
o Verify that formatting is consistent and meets style requirements.
o Make sure that publications are complete and contain all necessary parts.
o Test web-based training functionality.
• Must be enrolled in a university and at least a second-year student majoring English, communications, journalism, or a related field.
• Intermediate Microsoft Words skills required.
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat and FrameMaker a plus.
• Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Ability to learn industry-specific and customer-specific style conventions
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Hard working with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
To apply see BTT Gateway Job ID 7460. Application deadline 10/9/2013.