Farley Capital L.P., Analyst, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7669
Fri, January 31, 2014
Your duties as an analyst at Farley Capital L.P. would include:
• Analyzing companies’ financial statements
• Building company valuation models
• Conducting company research, which may include speaking to management, customers, and/or suppliers, and some travel
• Conducting macroeconomic and political/regulatory analysis
• Attending conferences, meetings, and other events, involving some travel (both domestic and international)
• Managing trading relationships with investment banks
This position is for someone with (1) a demonstrated interest in investing and/or financial markets, (2) strong quantitative skills, including some familiarity with accounting concepts, (3) an interest in and understanding of developments in the global political economy, and (4) common sense/honesty. We’re a very small firm, so the job would be ideal for someone who wants to get into finance but may not be looking for the "bullpen" atmosphere of a big bank.
Accepting applications from **Plan II applicants**
- This is a 2-year program with a start date in summer 2014.
- Applications are rolling and will be considered in the order in which they are received.
- You must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher to be considered.
- No phone calls, please.
Application Deadline 1/31/2014. See BTT Gateway Job ID 7669