Oracle, Associate Sales Representative, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7434
Fri, December 6, 2013
• Uncover sales opportunities in new and existing customer accounts through well-organized territory planning and demand generation efforts
• Identify a customer’s business needs and articulate how Oracle’s solutions can address those needs
• Qualify opportunities based on business drivers, budget & timeframe as part of your pipeline build goals
• Make use of product demonstrations to generate customer interest, provide a targeted value proposition in order to bring opportunities to close
• Engage with existing customers on a regular basis by both telephone contact and periodic on-site visits
• Form partnership with Field counterpart(s) that drives a strong divide and conquer approach to the territory and yields growth
• Generate and achieve consistent monthly and quarterly territory forecasts with 97% or better accuracy; communicate weekly forecast updates to sales management
• BS or BA degree. (Minimum GPA of 3.2). Strong business acumen.
• Excited about selling, negotiating, winning deals.
• Resilient, doesn’t mind hearing "no"
• Great networking and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident, driven, competitive, self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, likes to try new things, doesn’t like to wait for guidance
• Comfortable in a metrics-driven organization
• Use of a CRM tool for contact management and forecasting a plus
• Proficient with Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
• Prior sales experience not required, but previous sales experience a plus with a preference for B2B selling
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7434. Application Deadline 12/6