Crash Course in IB & Consulting Career Prep
Application deadlines are in August - will you be ready to make your application stand out? 8/28 • 4-5pm • RSVP Required
Posted: August 13, 2014
Are you interested in working in the investment banking or consulting fields?
Most investment banks and some consulting firms recruit for their full-time positions only once a year, between mid-August and early September.
So, if you are graduating in December 2014 or May 2015, you will need to apply in August of 2014.
With that in mind, our goal is to help you gain a glimpse into consulting and investment banking careers and to learn what you can do to help make your eventual application stand out in a crowded applicant pool.
Date: Thursday, August 28
Time: 4-5 pm
Location: CLA 1.302E
Register to Attend here via your BTT Gateway Account
This workshop is open to Liberal Arts majors graduating between December 2014 - August 2015
Our workshop goals include:
• Considering the most effective time to start your search
• Learning how to find job postings and other related resources
• Scheduling your summer job search plans to be ready by August
• How to work with a career coach, your secret weapon in finding the job or internship YOU want
• Networking with and learning from industry representatives