The University of Texas at Austin has a goal:
to graduate 70 percent of its students within four years by 2017.
This is an ambitious goal, and we're dedicated to reaching it.
Below are six strategic areas we're working on.
Messages From the Champion
Registration for summer and fall 2014 begins in mid-April. I wanted to let you know about some improvements we’re making that will make it easier for you to register for the courses you need as you get closer to completing your degree.
News & Resources
Read the latest news and information as it relates to enrollment and graduation management at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Registration order to be based on degree progress instead of credit hours starting April
- Fall Enrollment Report Indicates Improvements in Recruitment and Retention
- Thoughts About Online Courses in a 21st Century Education on the 40 acres (PDF)
- UT strives to improve four-year graduation rates
- UT Austin to Expand Blended Learning Offerings to Improve Student Success and First-Year Experience