SAN FRANCISCO OFF-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
AUGUST 22, 2013
HOTEL TBD | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Employers will have an opportunity to interview second- and third-year students from participating law schools in a private room/suite at a hotel in the area.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013: Employer registration on The Law Consortium Symplicity opens.
Saturday, June 1, 2013: Employer registration closes.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013: Employers may begin reviewing student applications; preselect period on Symplicity opens.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013: Deadline for employers to submit interview selections is at noon (Eastern Standard Time).
Thursday, August 15, 2013: Final interview schedules will be sent to employers via e-mail.
Thursday, August 22, 2013: San Francisco Off-Campus Recruitment Program
1. Log in to The Law Consortium Symplicity. Reminder: Your user name is your complete e-mail address. New Employers, please select the “register” button on the Symplicity homepage. Please complete the form and click on the “submit” button at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password shortly after your submission.
2. Select [OCI] from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
3. Select the [Schedule Requests] tab.
4. Click the [Request Schedule] button.
5. Choose "2013 San Francisco Off-Campus Recruitment Program" from the [Session ID] drop down menu.
6. Enter "1" in the [Days Required] field. Complete the form, including interview length, number of rooms, length of interview day, class years to interview, and hiring criteria (if applicable).
7. Note that the default mode is [Interview].
8. If you will not be conducting interviews during the recruitment program but wish to solicit student resumes, please select [Resume Collect].
9. Please feel free to make additional scheduling notes in the box provided at the bottom of the form, such as when you would like to start or end your interviews at a certain time, or if you would like multiple schedules separated by schools.
10. Click the [Submit] button.
You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been approved.
Please note that employers must comply with the nondiscrimination policies of each participating law school.
The cost to participate in the San Francisco Off-Campus Recruitment Program is $500 (non-refundable) for law firms of all office sizes. Government agencies and nonprofit organizations are exempt. Please send payment to the coordinating law school for this program:
Recruitment & Operations Manager
Boston University School of Law
Office of Career Development & Public Service
765 Commonwealth Ave, Room 1374
Boston, MA 02215
Please make checks payable to "Boston University School of Law" and submit no later than June 1, 2013.
Resumes and any other requested prescreen materials (such as transcripts) will be available online on Tuesday, July 16, 2013.
Interview selections, including alternates, must be completed by Tuesday, July 23, 2013. Any scheduling requests; i.e., ending interviews before 5:00 p.m., beginning interviews later than 9:00 a.m., etc., are appreciated by this date as well.