SAN FRANCISCO OFF-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
AUGUST 5, 2014
EMBASSY SUITES | SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Employers will have an opportunity to interview second- and third-year students from participating law schools in a private room/suite at a hotel in A private room/suite at the Embassy Suites San Francisco.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014: Employer registration on The Law Consortium Symplicity opens.
Friday, May 30, 2014: Employer registration closes.
Monday, July 14, 2014: Employers may begin reviewing student applications; preselect period on Symplicity opens.
Monday, July 21, 2014: Deadline for employers to submit interview selections is at 9 a.m. (Pacific).
Monday, July 28, 2014: Final interview schedules will be sent to employers via email.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014: San Francisco Off-Campus Recruitment Program
1. Log in to The Law Consortium Symplicity. Reminder: Your user name is your complete email address. New Employers, please select the “register” button on the Symplicity homepage. Please complete the form and click on the “submit” button at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password shortly after your submission.
2. Select [OCI] from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
3. Select the [Schedule Requests] tab.
4. Click the [Request Schedule] button.
5. Choose "2014 San Francisco Off-Campus Recruitment Program" from the [Session ID] drop down menu.
6. Enter "1" in the [Days Required] field. Complete the form, including interview length, number of rooms, length of interview day, class years to interview, and hiring criteria (if applicable).
7. Note that the default mode is [Interview].
8. If you will not be conducting interviews during the recruitment program but wish to solicit student resumes, please select [Resume Collect].
9. Please feel free to make additional scheduling notes in the box provided at the bottom of the form, such as when you would like to start or end your interviews at a certain time, or if you would like multiple schedules separated by schools.
10. Click the [Submit] button.
You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been approved.
Please note that employers must comply with the nondiscrimination policies of each participating law school.
The cost to participate in the San Francisco Off-Campus Recruitment Program is $500 (non-refundable) for law firms of all office sizes. Government agencies and nonprofit organizations are exempt. Please send payment to the coordinating law school for this program:
James Cardenas, Programs Coordinator
The University of Texas School of Law | Career Services Office
727 E. Dean Keeton Street | Austin, TX 78705
512-232-7110 | 512-471-6790 Fax
Please make checks payable to "The University of Texas School of Law" and submit no later than June 6, 2014.
Resumes and any other requested prescreen materials (such as transcripts) will be available online on Monday, July 28, 2014..
Interview selections, including alternates, must be completed by Monday, July 21, 2014. Any scheduling requests; i.e., ending interviews before 5:00 p.m., beginning interviews later than 9:00 a.m., etc., are appreciated by this date as well.